FICCI Seminar on “The Future and Dynamics of Civil Aviation Sector: Making India - Aviation Hub”
Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) in association with Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Defence, Government of India will organise a seminar on “The Future and Dynamics of Civil Aviation Sector: Making India an Aviation Hub” on 3rd February 2021 from 1530 Hrs to 1730 Hrs, under AERO INDIA 2021 in a hybrid mode. The physical seminar will be held at Seminar Hall- 2 at Air Force Station, Yelahanka, Bengaluru and virtual seminar can be attended through the link that will be shared shortly.
The broad objectives of the session are:
- Understanding the growth of Civil Aviation Sector and exploring ways of fulfilling the government’s vision 2040
- Bringing synergy between Defence and Civil Aerospace
- Dynamism in Aviation Industry post COVID 19
- Understanding the scope of financing/ leasing of new aircrafts and development of greenfield airports
- Enhancing connectivity through policy intervention specially in the Indian Ocean Region (IOR) that includes Australia, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Somalia, Tanzania, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Ensuring safety and security standards across a fast-growing and vast aviation ecosystem
- Technology transfer for the development of the sector
The link is below to register for the webinar before 25th January.